The Freel Sparks Law Firm offers family and education law legal services focused on our client’s needs with timely resolution. In family law, we emphasize high conflict and financially complex cases. In education law, we are highly experienced in the difficult and complex area of special education law.
Ms. Freel worked for years as a dependency Guardian Ad Litem. She has experience working with domestic violence, drug and alcohol addiction, and mental health issues in high conflict family law cases. In high conflict cases, the parties are unable to agree upon solutions. In these cases, experience matters.
Ms. Freel brings years of business experience and skill with finances to financially complex, often high net worth, family law cases. Whether or not her clients were involved with the family’s finances, Ms. Freel works to achieve financial transparency and equity for her clients.
Ms. Freel is a zealous advocate for disability rights and the rights of students with special needs. Ms. Freel believes these are civil rights issues and fights for equity and inclusion. As the parent of a child with special needs, Ms. Freel knows the myriad issues that face parents of children with special needs. In addition to full representation, we offer a highly reduced flat-fee consultation in which parents receive advice and counsel specific to their child’s special education needs.
Ms. Freel is:
- Washington State Bar Association, admitted
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, admitted
- King County Bar Association, member
- Washington Women Lawyers, member
- Chapter President 2011-2012, Washington Women Lawyers
She is also highly active in the community:
- Vice President, Board of Directors, Developmental Disabilities Life Opportunities Trust Foundation
- Director, Down Syndrome Community Board of Directors
- COPAA (Council of Parent, Attorneys and Advocates) member